Primary Location: Based in Kingston Jamaica, work throughout region
Employment Type: staff
Job Level: engineer in training
CEAC is a leading engineering firm with a presence in the Caribbean. This position has growth and career development potential. The candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects with a concentration in protections, nourishment and coastal structures that will involve data collections, analyses, engineering designs, numerical modeling, report preparation, permitting, and construction engineering services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer all projects for all coastal restoration and develop plans to protect the shoreline and analyze all coastal hazard and prepare flood plan maps.
- Analyze projects and develop all budgets and schedule for coastal projects.
- Develop all required environmental documents and evaluate and all technical documents and participate in all client meetings.
- Coordinate with hydrologists and design engineers to manage all coastal resources effectively.
- Analyze all coastal hazards and model all hydrodynamics for various processes.
- Monitor all project deliverables and participate in all project plans and facilitate to develop an effective project schedule.
- Monitor all coastal shoreline restoration processes and associate to resolve all mitigation processes.
- Master’s Degree in coastal engineering, or related field preferred